Welcome! We are glad you're here!
Are you a member or already have an account?
You can find the Sign In
link in the upper-right corner of the website. The site will recognize your username (try your email), and you can use the forgot password
link to reset it.
Still having trouble? Contact us
and we can assist you.
Create an account
If you are not a current member or have not created a website account with us, we invite you to join RAPS
Logged in? Now what do you do?
Update your profile:
- Click on your name and select My Profile to update your profile information.
- Click on Overview and add an image to your profile. This is a snapshot of your profile and membership.
- Click on Account to update your profile information.
Access Regulatory Exchange (RegEx):
Access your Online University courses:
- Click on Education & Training and then My Courses.
Purchase RAPS items:
- Click on Store in the upper-right corner of the website.
Check out the RAC:
- Select the RAC Credential to learn about the RAC and apply.
Register for an Event:
- Select Upcoming Events in the upper-right corner of the website.
Browse around the site:
- Take a look around by navigating through the site.
- Check out our new home page for updates on RAPS, news, events, and more.
We would love to hear about your experience with our site. Please submit your feedback in our website feedback forum
If you need help at any time, please Contact us
LOGGING IN/LOGGING OUT
The login link is at the upper-right hand corner of the website. If you are not logged in and are trying to access members-only content, purchase an item or register for an event, access the online university, or accessing Regulatory Exchange (Regex), the site will provide a login page.
To log out, select Log Out in the upper-right corner. Be sure to log out when you are on a shared or public computer.
NOTE: On the new Raps.org website, users who have not yet logged in will be asked to reset their password. Follow the forgot password instructions to reset your password.
Logging into the new Raps.org website will require you to reset your password the first time you log in.
For security purposes we forced a reset of all passwords on the new site.
Reset your Password:
- Select Sign In in the upper-right corner of the website.
- Click on the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Raps.org account and click Submit.
- If you do not get an email within 10 minutes, we may have an old email on your account. Contact us for assistance.
You will only need to click this once or every time your browser clears cookies or history.
RAPS maintains accounts for users who make purchases, members, and for people who conduct business with RAPS. We request that you maintain your contact information in your account profile so that you do not miss important communications, confirmations, and receipts from us.
Accessing Your Profile:
- Login to RAPS.org.
- Once you are logged in, you will see Welcome, <YourName> in the upper-right corner of the website.
- Click on your name to go to your profile.
- On your profile overview page, you will see a snapshot of your profile information:
- On the left-hand side is your profile photo. You can add an image or select Edit to change the image on your profile.
- In the middle section at the top is a number which is your unique ID (or member ID for members). Under that is your organization, address, and email information.
- If you have a current RAPS membership, you will see your member type listed. Those who are employees of Enterprise Members will see Receives Membership Benefits.
- At the bottom is your choice to opt into the membership directory.
- In the right -hand column of your profile if there are open balances to be paid they will be listed with links to pay them. If you are 90 days or less from your membership expiration date you will see a Renew button for easy access to renew your membership.
Updating Contact Information:
- Select the Account tab on your profile, select Personal Info if it is not selected by default.
- This form has all of the general profile information. Fill out missing information and click Save at the bottom.
- Select Contact Info to update your address, phone, email, and websites.
- Adding/Updating Addresses:
- The Addresses tab lists any addresses in the profile. Users can have as many addresses as you would like.
- Select Edit beside the address to change it, or Add New Address for a new one. Address types are Work, Home, and Other.
- The Primary address is used by default if Preferred Billing & Shipping are not selected.
- Show in Directory indicates if the address is shown in the directory listing.
- Linked means that the address is linked to your organization and will update within the organization record. You can remove this link it by selecting De-link when editing the address.
- Update Phone Numbers:
- Select the Phone Numbers tab.
- Select Edit beside the phone number to change, or select Add New
- As with physical addresses, you can have multiple phone numbers associated with your account.
- Phone types indicate the type of number it is such as mobile or work.
- Link to Organization will automatically populate a phone number record that links to the organization record by default. Changes to those should be made in the Organization's main contact, or contact RAPS.
- Saving a phone number as Primary designates it the default contact number for your account.
- Show in Directory determines if the number will be shown in the member directory.
- The country field change will change the field size to allow for longer numbers and country codes for international numbers.
- You may delete numbers by selecting Edit and then Delete.
- Update Email Addresses:
- Within Contact Info, select the Email Addresses tab
- Select Edit beside the phone number to change, or select Add New.
- If the email is used for login to the site it can be changed but cannot be deleted.
- Your Primary email address will be the default email used for informational emails, receipts, and other general correspondence.
- Show in Directory indicates that the email address will be shown in the member directory.
- Updating Websites/Social Media Links
- You can have links to your social media accounts stored on your profile. To add or update, select Web Links within your contact info.
- When adding/updating a link, select the type of link (website, facebook, linkedin, etc.)
- Enter the proper URL and click Save.
- Update Organization
- Currently, the website does not allow users to update their organization. Please Contact RAPS to request changes.
To change your password, you must be logged in. If you forgot your password, follow the forgot/reset password instructions.
- Click on your Welcome, <YourName> link in the upper-right corner of the website.
- Under the Account tab, select Change Password.
- Type in your old password and then provide a new password and re-type it to confirm. We recommend at least 10-character passwords, containing a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Click the Change Password button to save your new password.
Members can renew their membership during the 90 days prior to their expiration date.
- Log in using the logging in instructions.
- Click on Welcome, <YourName> in the upper-right corner of the website to go to your profile.
- On the overview tab, you will see a Renew button in the right column.
- The renewal member types available with the same member type will be added to your cart automatically.
- You can change your type by selecting Remove from Cart for the one that was automatically added and then selecting Add to Cart for the desired membership type.
- If you wish to renew to a member type not listed, please contact us.
- Select Review & Checkout.
- Fill out your payment information and click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a receipt email.
Please contact us
to change your organization on your profile. If you are an employee of an Enterprise organization, connecting your organization to your profile will provide you with member benefits.
Learn more about Enterprise membership
BECOME A MEMBER
RAPS is a place for great networking, making invaluable connections, access to industry resources, and building a strong community for regulatory professionals. More than 16,000 of your colleagues are waiting to connect with you through our global network of chapters and local networking groups and via our award-winning, private online community: Regulatory Exchange
- Select Join at the top right corner of the website.
- Visit our Join RAPS page to learn about our different member types.
- Select the + beside Show More Benefits to see the benefits for each of the member types.
- Select Join Now beside the member type of your choice.
- Select Create a Profile or Login if you have an account with RAPS already.
- Select Add to Cart.
- Complete your purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Welcome to RAPS!
VIEW/PRINT RECEIPTS & CONFIRMATIONS
You can print receipts and confirmations of orders right from your profile. Note: Purchases will only be listed for any items purchased in 2018 and beyond. Please contact us
for historical receipts.
Log into RAPS.org
- Access your profile by selecting your name in the upper-right corner of the website.
- Select the Purchases tab.
To Print Receipts:
- Select Recent Payments.
- Select Details by the payment you want to print a receipt for.
- At the bottom, select Print.
To Print Order Confirmations:
- You can do this two ways, you can select Recent Orders and select View and Print at the bottom.
- Another way is to go to the type of item it is (for example, select Events on the left) and select Print at the bottom.
- Note: Confirmations for items will be separated by product purchased.
ACCESSING ONLINE COURSES
Online courses or recorded webcasts are accessible through RAPS Online University
You can purchase courses online
and access them through the Learning Portal
ACCESSING REGULATORY EXCHANGE (RegEx)
Access to the Regulatory Exchange (RegEx) Online Community is a benefit of membership. All users can view public information available on RegEx.
To Access RegEx:
- Sign In using the login instructions.
- Click on Membership & Community and select Regulatory Exchange Online Community or go directly to RegEx at https://connect.raps.org
WEBCASTS & VIRTUAL PROGRAMS FAQ
Online registration closes 24 hours prior to the live program. Afterwards, you can call the RAPS Solutions Team (+1 301 770 2920 ext 200) to register by phone up to the morning of the live program.
Cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com by 5:00pm ET seven days before the webcast/virtual program. Refunds are subject to a 20% administrative fee. There are no refunds provided if the cancellation date has passed.
Webcast/Virtual Program access instructions will be provided by email approximately two days prior to the live program. Alternatively, you can access this information anytime from your RAPS Learning Portal account.
All webcast and virtual program registrants will have access to the on-demand recording for up to one year. Registrants will receive an email with access instructions to the on-demand recording within 24 hours after the live program. Our webcast platform allows for viewers to submit questions for the presenters into the Q&A while watching the On-demand recording. Your question will be emailed to the presenter(s) and you will receive a direct response from them.
How to Access PDF Handouts/Sign in Sheet/On-Demand Webcast/Evaluation Survey/RAC Credit(s)
Everything related to your webcast is accessible through the RAPS Learning Portal. You must watch either the live or on-demand program and complete the evaluation survey in order to print your Documentation of Attendance for RAC credit(s). Please see link for more information: http://rapslearning.org/open/webcasts/Diagram.pdf
ONLINE UNIVERSITY FAQ
RAPS does not accept exchanges or returns for e-learning once an order has be placed and processed. All e-learning products including certificate programs for online university cannot be returned or substituted as access is immediate and extended time is provided for usage.
Registration fees/courses/Certificate programs cannot be transferred to another individual.
A one-time, 30-day complimentary extension may be granted for active courses. Requests must be received at least one (1) business day prior to the course close date. If a course has passed its close date, requests for extensions and re-instatements will not be honored.
Additional access beyond the standard 30-day extension may be requested due to serious illness, injury or death, and is subject to an administrative review. Contact the Solutions Team for assistance.
If additional access beyond the standard 30-day standard extension is requested and is not due to serious illness, injury or death such requests will be subject to an administrative review and a $25.00 per course processing fee will apply. Contact the Solutions Team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1 301 770 2920, ext. 200 (8:30 am- 5:30 pm ET Monday through Friday).
RAC CANCELLATIONS, WITHDRAWALS & TRANSFERS
Cancellations, Withdrawals and Transfers
An application may only be withdrawn or cancelled before the application deadline of 1 March for the spring testing cycle, or 1 September for the autumn testing cycle. Requests to withdraw or cancel an application will not be accepted after this deadline. To withdraw or cancel an RAC application, you must submit a written request to the RAC program office at email@example.com. There is a $100 processing fee for withdrawn or cancelled applications.
A request to transfer to the next testing cycle may be made without charge before the application deadline of 1 March for the spring testing cycle or 1 September for the autumn testing cycle. Requests to transfer to the next testing cycle after the application deadline but before the end of the testing window will incur a transfer fee of $250. Transfers will be allowed up to 10 days after the end of the testing window (10 June for spring and 10 December for autumn). After this period transfers will not be allowed and applicants will be required to pay a new application fee at full price.
Under certain circumstances, as outlined below, the RAC program may, at its discretion, transfer an applicant's test to the next testing window and waive the transfer fee. If an applicant cannot take the RAC exam for one of the following reasons:
- A documented, personal medical emergency
- A death in your immediate family
- Unexpected military deployment
The applicant may request to transfer to the next testing cycle. In such circumstances the applicant must contact the RAC program office no more than five days after the scheduled examination date (if a date has already been scheduled through the testing vendor). A personal medical emergency means that the candidate has experienced a medical issue. Transfer requests are not applicable for medical issues affecting family members. To apply for a transfer waiver the appropriate documentation must be submitted to the RAC program office no later than 30 days of your scheduled examination date. Only one emergency transfer will be allowed and candidates will not be eligible for a refund following a transfer. Work-related emergencies do not qualify for this exception.
RAPS CONVERGENCE CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm EDT on 17 August 2017. All refunds are subject to a 20% assessment. There are no refunds provided if the cancellation date has passed except for medical emergencies. In these cases, supporting documentation will be required in writing. Registrants who provide documentation of a serious medical emergency or death of an immediate family member may receive a refund minus a hundred dollar cancellation fee.
If an event is cancelled by RAPS a full refund will be provided within seven business days.
No substitutions are allowed and registrations are not transferable.
I just found out my company has an Enterprise membership. Can you refund my individual membership dues?
Any customer who works for a company that has an Enterprise Membership is entitled to a full refund of individual membership dues when a written refund request is received within one month of the customer’s individual membership start date.
Is RAPS Membership transferable or refundable?
Memberships are not transferable. Refunds for membership dues are not permitted after 30 days from the start date of the membership. For refund requests granted prior to the 30 day point a $50 processing fee will be assessed. If a company pays an individual’s membership dues, and it is within 30-days of the individual’s member start date than the refund will be issued to the company.
Any customer who works for a company with an Enterprise Membership is entitled to a full refund of individual membership dues when a written refund request is received within one month of the customer’s individual membership start date.
CHAPTER EVENTS & OTHER MEETINGS FAQ
What is your chapter meeting cancellation policy?
Chapter events with registration fees less than $100 will not be refunded. For events that exceed this amount, a 20% cancellation fee will be assessed. These cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Registrations are non-transferable. There is no cash or credit card collection for off-site meetings. If an event is cancelled by RAPS, a full refund will be provided within 7 business days.
Do you to accept substitutions for meetings?
No, substitutions are not accepted for meetings. RAPS does have an option to cancel a meeting registration provided this is done prior to the cancellation deadline.
I am registered for a meeting but can no longer attend. How do I cancel my registration?
RAPS does not accept cancellations by phone. Please send your request to cancel, specifying the name of the person registered, customer (or member) number and event title via email, to email@example.com.
All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing or by calling customer service which will require supporting documentation and must be received by the deadline specified. All refunds are subject to a 20% assessment unless otherwise specified. (Note: Some events have a refund policy that is more stringent). Registrations are not transferable.