All materials posted on this site are subject to copyright owned by the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) and other individuals or entities. RAPS publishes both member-restricted and general content. Member-restricted content is limited only to paid subscribers to RAPS’ website. RAPS encourages the sharing of both member-restricted and general content in accordance with the following license instructions.
RAPS provides a limited and revocable license for republication of portions of its original general content subject to the following express requirements. Any excerpted or republished general content must:
- be limited to no greater than the title and first two paragraphs of any given article;
- identify the author;
- prominently attribute the content to RAPS; and
- if made available online, include a hyperlink back to the original publication on RAPS’ website.
This license is revocable at any time and for any reason.
For member-restricted content, you must obtain specific permission to republish. Please use the steps below to quickly and easily secure the permissions you need.
- Click the Get Permissions link below to be redirected to copyright.com. There, enter the title of the publication you’d like to reuse and hit “Go.”
- After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options.”
- Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse.
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request.
- Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”.
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like.