The RAPS store will be under maintenance Saturday, 28 September between 6 a.m. and 12 p.m. Store functionality may be unavailable at times during this window.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyright owned by the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) and other individuals or entities. RAPS publishes both member-restricted and general content. Member-restricted content is limited only to paid subscribers to RAPS’ website. RAPS encourages the sharing of both member-restricted and general content in accordance with the following license instructions.
RAPS provides a limited and revocable license for republication of portions of its original general content subject to the following express requirements. Any excerpted or republished general content must:
- be limited to no greater than the title and first two paragraphs of any given article;
- identify the author;
- prominently attribute the content to RAPS; and
- if made available online, include a hyperlink back to the original publication on RAPS’ website.
This license is revocable at any time and for any reason.
For member-restricted content, you must obtain specific permission to republish. Please use the steps below to quickly and easily secure the permissions you need.
- Click the Get Permissions link below to be redirected to copyright.com. There, enter the title of the publication you’d like to reuse and hit “Go.”
- After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options.”
- Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse.
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request.
- Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”.
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like.