The RAPS store will be under maintenance Saturday, 28 September between 6 a.m. and 12 p.m. Store functionality may be unavailable at times during this window.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Become a Leader with the RAPS Executive Development Program
No other leadership program combines regulatory experts with one of the world’s most prestigious business schools, the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
17-20 May 2020
Have a Question?
Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
Hear what others had to say about the program:
In regulatory, I believe one of our biggest leadership challenges is understanding business administration.
The Executive Development Program is for regulatory leaders:
- Mid-to-senior level managers who lead other staff
- Leaders who work across departments and groups
Why should I attend the RAPS Executive Development Program?
- As you move ahead you will be faced with more challenges that require strategic thinking and rely on strong business acumen. Executive Development Program provides skills, knowledge, confidence, and realist approaches to effectively unlock your leadership potential.
- This is the only leadership program designed by the best in regulatory with the best in business to give participants techniques and strategies to stay abreast of corporate best practices to help them continue to learn and grow.
- Program attendees can earn up to 12 RAC Recertification Credits.
Directly Connecting to Real World Regulatory Application
RAPS has brought in two seasoned and respected experts from the RAPS regulatory community to help tie the powerful lessons learned in this Executive Development Program back to real world regulatory scenarios.